Sunday, July 28, 2013

Welcome to Blogging

Hi Everyone - I am really looking forward to a terrific year at Ironwood. We are going to have fun reading and writing together. I really hit the jack pot with my two favorite subjects. Blogging is a fun way for us to practice both reading and writing skills. Sometimes you will write on the blog and we will use it as another source of classroom information too! Have you ever read a blog before? Blog is a contraction for web log. It's just another medium for writers to share their thoughts. I remember the first time that I heard of a blog in a staff meeting at school and it seemed like the craziest thing ever. Now, ten years later blogging is way for me to share pictures and life with my family in North Carolina. Blogging is a way for me to gain information about topics that are important to me. Sometimes blogging is like writing in a journal but with an audience!

No comments:

Post a Comment